Translate

Sunday 19 August 2012

SEMINOLE INDIAN (U.S.A.), Wales, England and ISRAEL dolls

A SEMINOLE INDIAN (UNITED STATES) doll, a wood carrier doll from WALES, a Bal Maiden doll from Cornwall, ENGLAND, and a Sabra doll with a baby, from ISRAEL are being listed here today.
They are all interesting dolls.  I LOVE the little Bal Maiden (but I also love them all!)
For more information about the dolls, ( the Seminole Indian Tribe and Bal Maidens), please see the website.  Thank you.

ALSO TODAY, I have added a new Doll Maker - LENCI, on the DOLL MAKER page.  (Top right hand side of this page).
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(Seminole Indian Tribe)
(Website Id:  America - United States of America - 0025)
WALES
Wood carrier
(Website Id:  Europe - Wales - 0027 and 0027A) 
 ENGLAND
(Cornish Bal Maiden)
(Website Id:  Europe - England - 0060)
 ISRAEL
Sabra doll
(Website Id:  Asia - Israel - 0019 and 0019A)
 * * * * * * *

5 comments:

Julieta said...

Hello!
The three of them are beautiful, but I find specially colorful the Semiole doll! It's so cute! I love it!

World Costume Dolls said...

Thank you Julieta. Yes, it is a lovely colourful doll, and I am very fond of Tribal and Indian dolls. I find them very interesting. Carole.

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

The wood carrier doll from Wales is so interesting.

Amazing blog my little girl and I love to look at all the amazing dolls you find. Your blog is OOAK. Keep up the good work.

And many thanks for all your support with my blog too. You have brightened my blogging day!

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Carole

I don't know if you ever saw my blog on the dolls I made in my 20's. I did a doll making course in Brighton. Porcelain dolls. I was looking for a search on your blog do you have one? Also loved making peg dolls. Did you ever make any dolls? Speak soon Sharon

World Costume Dolls said...

Hi Sharon. No, I didn't see the blog you made in your 20's about your porcelain dolls.
I haven't got a search on my blog (that's a bit "technical" for me!).
Yes. I have made all the dolls in my dioramas. To see them, just click on "DIORAMAS" on the top of the HOME page, scroll down to the bottom and click on "HERE" (in blue). That will take you to my dioramas.
Glad you like the little Welsh doll. I am particularly fond of her. (Also glad that I brightened up your blogging day!) Carole.