Translate

Thursday 20 December 2012

GERMAN DOLLS (AND MY VISIT TO GERMANY)

I have just returned from GERMANY  where I visited some of the Christmas Markets.  Here are a few  dolls which I bought when I was there.  For more details, and more pictures of the dolls, please see the website.  Thank you.

GERMANY - (basket seller)
(Website Id:  Europe - Germany - 0021 and 0021A)
GERMANY - pair of dolls in Bavarian costume
(Website Id:  Europe - Germany - 0022, 0022A and 0022B)
GERMANY - (Cologne region)
(Website Id:  Europe - Germany - 0023 and 0023A)
(I was unable to find a matching pair)
 * * * *
Here are a few pictures taken on some of my journey.
THE CHRISTMAS DONKEY - 
enjoying his view from the dashboard!
(The road shown here was solid ice).
ENTRANCE TO COLOGNE MARKET
ANOTHER STALL (Cologne)
THE "LIVE" NATIVITY STALL (Cologne)
(the people, sheep and donkey were all real, 
but the baby was a doll!)
COLOGNE CATHEDRAL
(Postcard)
MODELS ON DISPLAY INSIDE THE CATHEDRAL
THE BAND
(in one of the stalls of BRUHL Market)
BONN
(University Park)
 * * * * * * *

No comments: