Translate

Saturday 3 January 2015

MY MINIATURE KNITTING (commissions taken)

NEW PAGE
MY MINIATURE KNITTING (commissions taken)

"MRS PEARL STICH"
 * * *

I have added a New Page onto my Blog - "MY MINIATURE KNITTING (commissions taken").  To view the page, please click onto the title: "MY MINIATURE KNITTING" (commissions taken) at the top, right hand corner of this page.
I have always enjoyed knitting, since I was a child.  I particularly like miniature knitting and it occurred to me that not everyone likes knitting, so I thought I would knit for anyone who may be interested.  All my knitting is 1/12th. scale.
I would be able to knit any of the items shown on the New Page, with the exception of the "Edwardian-style wedding dress" which took me a total of one hundred and seventy seven and a quarter hours to complete, and the veil took me eighty eight hours to complete.  (It was knitted with sewing thread).

BABY DRESS AND BONNET
(To fit a doll approximately 2" to 2.5" high).

BABY DRESS, BONNET AND SHAWL
(To fit a doll approximately 2" high).

1940's STYLE LADIES JUMPER
CAROLE
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *





No comments: