Translate

Saturday 7 February 2015

DOLLS FROM ALGERIA, THAILAND, TURKEY and ROMANIA


DOLLS FROM ALGERIA, THAILAND, TURKEY and ROMANIA

Today I am listing dolls from ALGERIA, THAILAND, TURKEY and ROMANIA.
Each time I list new dolls I try to give a variation of countries and continents.  Today's dolls are from AFRICA, ASIA and EUROPE and are dated from the 1950.s, '60's and '70's.
I hope you will enjoy them.

As always, you can see more information about the dolls, and more photos, on the website.

I have also added a couple of photos from my recent walk.

ALGERIA
(Website Id:  Africa - Algeria - 001)

THAILAND
(Website Id:  Asia - 0017 and 0017A)

TURKEY
(Website Id:  Asia - Turkey - 0015) 

ROMANIA - (Dolj, Transylvania)
(Website Id:  Europe - Romania - 0030)

ROMANIA -  (Dragus, (near Brasov), Transylvania) 
(Website Id:  Europe - Romania - 0031)
PLEASE NOTE:
I have recently been informed by a very reliable source
that the costume shown on this doll here, would ONLY be worn by a male.

 * * * *
MY RECENT WALK from Ynyslas to Borth, West Wales, on a very cold day.  The temperature was about two degrees Fahrenheit.

ME (with Ynyslas in the distance behind me.


SUNSET OVER THE SEA (Cardigan Bay)

Carole.
ENJOY!
 * * * * * * *






No comments: