Translate

Saturday 21 March 2015

DOLLS FROM FINLAND, IRAN, KOREA and PERU

DOLLS FROM FINLAND, IRAN, KOREA and PERU
I am listing dolls from four different countries today.
You can see more pictures and information about the dolls, on my website.
Thank you.

I have also added a photo with a rural scene from one of my recent walks, on a beautiful Spring day..
Thank you.
 * * * *
FINLAND
Website Id:  (Europe - Finland - 009 and 009A)
IRAN
Website Id:  (Asia - Iran - 006, 006A and 006B)
KOREA 
Website Id:  (Asia - Korea - 0010)
PERU
Website Id:  (America - Peru - 0014)
 * * * *
CARNEDDAU, Mid Wales.
A rural scene from one of my recent walks to Carneddau, Mid Wales, on a beautiful Spring day. There were lots of tiny lambs to see, including some very newly born ones, and also fantastic views all around, from the tops of the hills.
It was a seven mile walk (including walking to the starting point) in lovely sunshine.
Carole.
ENJOY!
  * * * * * * *

No comments: